|Rent||$810 -to $835|
Application Criteria includes the following:
- Identity and Age Verification: Applicants must be at least 18 (or 19 in select states) years of age or older.
- Income Verification: You must have a verifiable income source
- Rental History: Up to 24 months may be verified on present and previous residence.
- Criminal Background: A criminal background check will be run on all applicants
- Earnest Money: A non-refundable application fee is required in order to process an application. An earnest money holding fee must also be paid to hold an apartment off the market.
- Credit History
- Equal Housing Opportunity: ROCO Management adheres to the Fair Housing Law (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 as amended by the Housing and Community Developement Act of 1974 and the Fair Housing Act of 1988). This community and all ROCO communities do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or national origin.